A college student living in the Nation's Capital with a love of all things preppy

Thursday, January 23, 2014

About Me

            Hey y'all

♥ Welcome to my blog 

My name is Meghan and I'm a college student studying business in Washington D.C. 

I was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Roll Tide!) and moved from down south to Rhode Island and back down again to the sunny state of Florida---sorta all over the place.

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump

I'm a proud sister of Delta Gamma ⚓  

I am a vegan! 


I have a love for all things preppy and classic.

Carrie Bradshaw is my spirit animal.

This blog is a fun way for me to write about anything and everything in my life, whether it be a post about my travels and adventures, or cozy days inside with a cup of tea and The Great Gatsby for the hundredth time. 

xx

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment