A college student living in the Nation's Capital with a love of all things preppy

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My First Post !!


For about 5 years now--I would say--I've been an avid blog-follower. Whether it be on Youtube watching daily vlogs or reading posts upon posts from my favorite bloggers, I find something so soothing in scrolling through the various lives of fashionistas, beauty gurus, foodies, and those with the most optimistic, and of course witty, outlooks on life.

I guess you could say that after years on the other side of the screen I felt it was my time to share a thing or two on my own blog.

My aim for this blog is to write about the little things from day to day that make me smile--and hopefully share that with someone else, too. Don't get me wrong, a blog needs a sassy rant here and there and I don't expect to blog about a "perfect life" and how everything is just so wonderful. There will be times I am probably so stressed from finals that the only thing I can blog about is my favorite ways to keep myself from going crazy haha. 

I have a love for the classics, and well, most things preppy. Organizing makes me happy (as lame as that sounds) and my love for coffee is a bit excessive. I live for cozy Saturday mornings curled up with a rom-com or a book with a hot cup of chai. 

So, thank you for stopping by my page, and hopefully scrolling through my blog can give you some sort of excitement that other bloggers have always done for me.

Love,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment